PROGRAM MANAGER - AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
FULL TIME opportunity: 40 Hours
Salary is commensurate with experience.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead program planning and curriculum in alignment with the TCG’s goals and objectives.
• Supervise a team of program staff, including teachers, tutors and volunteers.
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with school administrators, parents and community partners to promote collaboration and support of the program
• Monitor program activities to ensure adherence to established policies and procedures, including safety protocols, heavier management guidelines and student attendance tracking.
• Conduct ongoing assessments and evaluations of program outcomes, utilizing data-driven approaches to measure student progress and program effectiveness.
• Coordinate ongoing supervision, training and professional development of all program employees and volunteers.
• Work alongside internal and external stakeholders to identify and secure additional funding opportunities, resources and partnerships to enhance program sustainability and offerings.
• Collaborates with Executive Director on grant reporting and impact analysis.
• Leads regular communication with parents of the students regarding discipline issues or other concerns including performance or attendance.
• Serve as a positive role model for students and staff, fostering a supportive and inclusive program environment that promotes social-emotional development and literacy.
• Working knowledge of Trust Based Relational Intervention practices
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office package
• Passion for Northwest Tulsa neighborhood and underserved communities
• 4-year degree is required or relevant work experience in program management
• 2 years of work experience in teaching, child development, social work or counseling
• Program Management experience a plus
Work Hours: 10:30A-6:30P, M-F. Occasional evening or weekends.
Benefits include health care and paid time off
Benefits include health care, dental and vision insurance and paid time off.
The Common Good is a nonprofit organization located in Northwest Tulsa. We operate a community center, The Hub, that focuses on education, career development, mental health, sports & arts programs housing and advocacy. As we grow, we need people who are eager to make a difference in the community, meet new friends and take part in neighborhood fun! Come join our team!